Community Futures is an organization whose mission is “to work in partnership with business, all levels of government and the community at large to actively promote, encourage and facilitate economic growth in Chatham-Kent”
- Integrity and ethical values
- Direct, open and honest communication
- Commitment to entrepreneurs
Priorities of the Strategic Plan
- Strengthen our partnerships and raise our profile through networking and increased social media presence.
- To support economic growth and job creation.
- To promote our services, to recruit board members regionally and to embrace technical advances to streamline our services while still maintaining the “human” touch.
Who we are
CFDCCK is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors, which has a wide range of experience in such areas as:
Our volunteers live or work throughout Chatham-Kent to ensure that the many communities that exist in the Municipality are represented. We have a full-time, professional staff, headed by an Executive Director.
On July 24, 2012, the Board of Directors approved a new Complaint Policy. To download a copy of this policy, click here.
Volunteering at CFDCCK (Board of Directors)
Apply to be a Board Member (Volunteer Position)
From time to time, CFDCCK looks for new Board members. Board members are expected to commit to 5 hours per month in meeting time and preparation.